If I'm local to Red Deer do I still have to pay shipping with your store being online?
- The short answer is no, we have an app attached to the website that allows us to offer free delivery to any address within a 40km radius. You can choose to pick your order up when it's ready it or have it delivered
Where do you you currently ship?
- So we're setup to ship to anywhere in Canada and the US, but if you're from another country feel free to contact us
What's your average time to ship my items and arrive to myself?
- We don't carry a lot of stock on hand so we often have to order items in from our suppliers. We strive to have your items to you in 1-2 weeks
What's your return policy?
- You have 30 days from the day we ship your items to determine you want to return any items for a refund. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping back to us and items must be unwashed and in original condition. Please contact us via email or social media prior to returning items with the issue or reason for return
What if an item arrives damaged or has a flaw such as a seam coming apart in the first 30 days?
- We hold a high standard on the quality of clothing that we send out, so if an item arrives damaged or flawed please contact us with photos. In this instance we will pay to have the item returned to us to inspect the damage and get a replacement sent out
Where does your flat rate shipping apply?
- Our $10 flat rate shipping applies to all of Canada and the US. Also free shipping on all order over $125
Do you offer better prices if I'm looking to buy in bulk to get my own printing down on clothing?
- If you're looking for a large amount of clothing to get screen printing or embroidery done for a team, business or an event, do feel free to contact us with the details of what you're wanting and what prices we can offer. We have access to clothing options many screen printers don't carry, on top of what we already offer
What if I come to Red Deer often or have family there, can I skip the shipping?
- Feel free to use any address you like if you know someone here and if you come here often. Feel free to contact us before your order and we can have you use our address at checkout and pickup next time you're in town and your order is ready
Do you have a brick and mortar store as well?
- No, HPI Apparel is 100% online. With the current economy and the cost to lease a building it's not currently worth the extra expenses at this time for a small startup business such as ours. We may look at this option later down the road, but for now it's one less overhead expense that allows us to keep our prices competitive
What currency are the prices?
- When you first arrive to the website everything is in Canadian dollars, but if you go to the top right on desktop or the drop down menu on mobile you will see CAD that's a drop down menu to pick other currencies. If you don't see your currency it's because we don't currently ship to your country